We are glad you decided to join Integrated Community Health Partnership (ICHP). This was an important decision for you and your family. ICHP has built a strong network of area doctors, hospitals and other health care providers to serve your medical needs. We want to give you the best medical care.
We’ve put this website together to help you understand your Medicaid Healthcare benefits and how to use them. This section of our website has the information you need to get and stay well.
If you have questions about anything on this website, ICHP’s Customer Service Department can answer your questions. They are here Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Customer Service 1-855-959-7340 from anywhere in Colorado.
TTY 1-800-432-9553 if you have a speech or hearing impairment
- Provider Directory
- How to Get Health Care Services
- PCMP’s and Medical Homes
- Working with Your Medical Home
- Evaluating Your Care
- Alternative Treatments
- Second Opinions — How to get a second opinion
- When To Go To the Emergency Room (English)
- When To Go To the Emergency Room (Spanish)
- What to Do in an Emergency
- Mental Health Services
- Advance Directives
- Fraud and Abuse
- Links to National Health Care Resources
Early & Periodic Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment
The Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT) benefit provides comprehensive and preventive health care services for children under age 21 who are enrolled in Medicaid. EPSDT is key to ensuring that children and adolescents receive appropriate preventive, dental, mental health, and developmental, and specialty services.
- Early: Assessing and identifying problems early
- Periodic: Checking children’ health at periodic, age-appropriate intervals
- Screening: Providing physical, mental, developmental, dental, hearing, vision, and other screening tests to detect potential problems
- Diagnostic: Performing diagnostic tests to follow up when a risk is identified, and
- Treatment: Control, correct or reduce health problems found.
Online Therapy – IESO
If you want to try therapy but can’t take the time off work, can’t travel to an appointment, or don’t feel comfortable speaking to somebody face to face – free online therapy is now available!
Beacon Health Options, in partnership with Colorado Health Partnerships (CHP) are pleased to announce the launch of Colorado Online Therapy, powered by Ieso Digital Health.
Many people suffer from mental health problems. Anxiety, stress and depression can affect anyone at any time. It can make life and your responsibilities hard to cope with. It can also be hard to seek the help that you need.
If you have anxiety, depression or a level of stress that affects your daily life, there is no need to suffer alone. Colorado Online Therapy can help.
How we think of ourselves and the world around us can affect how we feel and act. Negative thoughts can lead to unhelpful behaviors that may stop our problems from getting better.
Online therapy can help you uncover these unhelpful thoughts and behaviors. Your therapist can then work with you to alter these patterns. You and your therapist will work together to help you make the changes that you need in your life. Therapy takes place during a private and secure live online appointment using written (typed) conversation.
Colorado Online Therapy is proven to be as effective as in-person therapy but with added benefits. For example:
- You can have your therapy anywhere. All you need is an internet connection, computer, tablet or smartphone. This means that you do not have to travel to your appointment.
- You can make appointments at any time of day - including evenings and weekends. This makes it easy to fit therapy around your life.
- People can find it easier to open up in online therapy than when speaking to a therapist in-person. It can also allow you and your therapist to get to important issues faster.
- You can re-read what was said during therapy after the session finishes. It can help remind you what was said. Some people also find it easier to remember what happens during therapy via reading and writing than when speaking out loud.
Signing up for therapy is easy. You could be in treatment receiving the help you need within days.
Colorado Online Therapists are licensed in Colorado with at least Masters level training. You would have the same therapist for all of your treatment. The service is free to CHP members who are aged 18+.
Sign up now, or find out more information, at www.iesohealth.com.
Long Term Services And Support