- For information about the Accountable Care Collaborate, go to:
How does the recent election impact Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program)? Our goal is to keep you updated on any changes to Health First Colorado related to the recent election. Please click on the link, ACA FAQ’s, for the latest information.
Latest News And Benefits For ICHP Members
Medicaid Has A New Name!
Effective June 27, 2016, the Colorado Medicaid program is now called Health First Colorado. The new name reflects the significant changes that have been made to modernize Colorado’s Medicaid program to engage members and improve the quality and coordination of care.
While the name and look of Colorado Medicaid have changed, member eligibility, benefits, and providers will remain the same.
- ICHP is committed to your health. For resources on healthy living, go to the following link:
- Are you ready to quit smoking? Health First Colorado can help. Click on this link:
Opioid use can affect people of all ages and impact not only our family & friends but the entire community. ICHP has put together resources for providers.
- Training Guide for Colorado Practitioners and Pharmacists: Colorado State Board of Pharmacy Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- Colorado Plan to Reduce Prescription Drug Abuse State of Colorado
- Colorado Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Registration and Information
Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) expansion presents new opportunities to connect justice involved people to health coverage that was not previously available. An estimated two-thirds of justice involved people will be eligible for Health First Colorado under the expansion. People ineligible for Health First Colorado may be able to purchase health insurance and apply for financial assistance to reduce the cost of monthly premiums through Colorado’s health insurance marketplace, Connect for Health Colorado.
Integrated Community Health Partners outreach to the State of Colorado Department of Corrections. Prior to release each parolee is applied for Health First Colorado. They will have their Health First Colorado for 1 year post release. ICHP outreaches to make sure that their members have a PCP and Behavioral Health specialist and help set up appointments. Members are provided with a list of providers to choose from, ICHP benefits including Care Coordination as necessary.
Enroll Prior to Release: People incarcerated in prison or jail while serving a sentence can apply for Health First Colorado about 40 days prior to release.
Working with ICHP: ICHP Customer Advocates are available Monday through Friday 8am-5pm to assist you in scheduling and appointment prior to release. Please call 855-959-7340.
ICHP Customer Advocates can assist with:
- Primary Care Physician Directory
- Primary Care Physician Appointments
- Behavioral Health Providers
- Specialist Referrals
- Care Coordination
- Community Resources
Free online therapy is now available in Colorado. Please see Services Tab.
If you want to try therapy but can’t take the time off work, can’t travel to an appointment, or don’t feel comfortable speaking to somebody face to face – free online therapy is now available!
Beacon Health Options, in partnership with Colorado Health Partnerships (CHP) are pleased to announce the launch of Colorado Online Therapy, powered by Ieso Digital Health.
Many people suffer from mental health problems. Anxiety, stress and depression can affect anyone at any time. It can make life and your responsibilities hard to cope with. It can also be hard to seek the help that you need.
If you have anxiety, depression or a level of stress that affects your daily life, there is no need to suffer alone. Colorado Online Therapy can help.
How we think of ourselves and the world around us can affect how we feel and act. Negative thoughts can lead to unhelpful behaviors that may stop our problems from getting better.
Online therapy can help you uncover these unhelpful thoughts and behaviors. Your therapist can then work with you to alter these patterns. You and your therapist will work together to help you make the changes that you need in your life. Therapy takes place during a private and secure live online appointment using written (typed) conversation.
Colorado Online Therapy is proven to be as effective as in-person therapy but with added benefits. For example:
- You can have your therapy anywhere. All you need is an internet connection, computer, tablet or smartphone. This means that you do not have to travel to your appointment.
- You can make appointments at any time of day - including evenings and weekends. This makes it easy to fit therapy around your life.
- People can find it easier to open up in online therapy than when speaking to a therapist in-person. It can also allow you and your therapist to get to important issues faster.
- You can re-read what was said during therapy after the session finishes. It can help remind you what was said. Some people also find it easier to remember what happens during therapy via reading and writing than when speaking out loud.
Signing up for therapy is easy. You could be in treatment receiving the help you need within days.
Colorado Online Therapists are licensed in Colorado with at least Masters level training. You would have the same therapist for all of your treatment. The service is free to CHP members who are aged 18+.
Sign up now, or find out more information, at www.iesohealth.com.
Latest News From ICHP Meetings
- ACC2014 Annual Report
Women's Wellness Lunch
ICHP recently received a grant through Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE) to increase female member’s screenings for breast and cervical cancer. ICHP believes that YOU MATTER. We want to help you get needed screenings to detect cancer. Look for information in the mail. The first 100 women who show proof that they have been scheduled for either a mammogram or cervical cancer screen with receive a $10.00 gift card.
There will be four (4) ladies lunches in either Alamosa, Canon City, Pueblo or LaJunta. Look for an invitation to this lunch. There will be door prizes and people who can help you to set up these screenings.