How can this web site help my family or me?Many of the tools you need to you get the most out of your health care benefits are on this web site. All of our print materials are here. We also offer on-line tools that can help you and your family stay well.
To learn more about our on-line services, click below:
- Achieve Solutions® is an on-line library with more than 2,000 articles on more than 200 health topics. They include health and wellness, family care, diabetes, pregnancy, heart disease, mental health, financial and legal concerns. The site has articles, news stories, videos and web casts. You can watch a demo of how to use Achieve Solutions® by going to the AchieveSolutions® Demo Site.
- Community Resource Directory This program lets you find community services in Region 4. Everything from Advocacy to Youth Services; food banks to help with prescriptions. Simply type in your zip code or town, and choose from a listing of over 50different types of community services. Once you click “get map”, you will see a a list of services in your category and a map .
- Provider Directory — Our Provider Directory will help you find a PCMP in your area.
- Medicaid Nurse Advice Line — offers a live person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions about health concerns.
- Find a Drug and Alcohol Counselor — The Colorado Division of Behavioral Health (CDBH) has put together a website for members who want to learn more about drug and alcohol problems. You can find a counselor or program licensed by CDBH; find support and 12-step groups; and read tip sheets that will help you in your recovery.
The information and content on the ICHP site is for informational purposes only. It should not be treated as medical, psychiatric, or mental health care advice. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health care provider with questions you have about a medical or mental health condition.