Our main concern at Integrated Community Health Partners (ICHP) is to give you high quality healthcare services that meet your needs. The quality of our services is important to us. We want you to be satisfied with your providers and your access to services. If you are not satisfied, we would like you to let us know by calling 855-959-7340.
Below are some questions you might want to ask yourself to evaluate your healthcare experience. If you have more than two or three “No” answers, you might want to decide if your current healthcare team is the best fit for you. Treatment works best when there is a good fit between providers and patients.
- Do my healthcare providers care about me as a person?
- Does my healthcare team take enough time to explain my condition and their recommended approach to treating it?
- Do they explain things in language and words I understand?
- Does my care provider seem pleased when I ask questions about my treatment?
- Does my provider help me to feel empowered to make my own healthcare decisions?
- Does my provider talk to me about my goals and expectations for treatment?
- Can I access my health care team when I need to?
- Does my provider keep his/her appointments with me?
- Is the time I have to wait for appointments reasonable?
- Does my provider refer me to other providers when needed?
- Does my provider have resources for me when I am in crisis or after regular business hours?
- Do I trust my provider’s skills and knowledge?
- Do I feel comfortable raising concerns to my provider or disagreeing with him/her?